The Law Office of Christine R. Martin in Orange County defends clients against a range of criminal charges. To have your case evaluated, call 949-424-3040 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Experienced Lawyers In
HARD-WORKING ORANGE COUNTY ATTORNEY DEFENDS CLIENTS FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES
Passionate. Professional. Hard-working.
Criminal Defense Attorney Serving Orange County, California
Determined California lawyer advocates
for the criminally accused
WE HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
If you have been charged with a crime, an experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you. At The Law Office of Christine R. Martin in Orange County, I provide strong criminal defense support to clients throughout California. As your attorney, I will help you develop effective legal strategies designed to reduce or eliminate the felony or misdemeanor charges against you.
We Are Here To Help
Passionate lawyer provides comprehensive criminal defense
I help my clients start over after a criminal conviction by determining their eligibility for expungement, as well as defend them against charges such as:
- Violent crimes — In defending charges involving offenses such as assault and battery, domestic violence and sex crimes, I look for mitigating factors that help me build a strong defense on your behalf.
- Property crimes — My knowledge of the law helps me defend my clients against property crime charges including theft, identity theft and white collar crimes.
- Drug crimes — When representing clients charged with drug possession and other drug crimes, I look for grounds to seek reduced charges or have them eliminated. When this is not possible, I advocate for rehabilitation programs in lieu of a prison sentence.
- Guns and weapons crimes — The law regarding gun and weapons crimes is complex and restrictive. I can help you understand your rights and work to resolve the charges against you.
- DUI/DWI — If you are facing a DUI/DWI charge, I will explore whether there are any potential challenges to the reason you were stopped or the sobriety test you received.
If you are facing a criminal charge, I will use every legal tactic at my disposal to effectively defend you.
Contact a California criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
When legal problems arise, it is important that you retain an experienced and skilled lawyer to help you resolve them. Our Law Firm has the experience and skills you need. Call us today to set up a consultation.